Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello 2010!

Dear Reader,

This very 1st line of my blog has taken literally ages to write. For someone so used to writing, the mind constantly ploughs on an on for the perfect beginning of a literary journey. But there comes a time where one has to just take a plunge and say:

"Whatever lah..."

So here I am...

...in Starbucks no less. Of which I'm finding myself frequently more and more as of late. I'm spending a fortune here. Crap. On the bright side, I got enough starbucks wish stamps to qualify for that spanking brand new 2010 planner! I've got a serious and weird passion for sleek and cool stationery (yeah, I know it's weird) and it's gorgeous!

... but I digress...

So Goodbye 2009! I won't miss you!

Hello 2010!

Here's to much greater things and beyond.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lex. I guess totallyawesome.blogspot.com has been taken so you got this yeah? hahhaa... so this is what you do in your spare time. dude see?! remember that rant you told me about going tong sui gai rather then go starbucks?! hahaha what happened?! the lure of starfucks too much eh... good la i'm trying to wean off also. used to go weekly now go every 2 weeks. enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete